Wednesday 4 May 2011

Blog Entry 7. I Dont hate you.

Hatred (or hate) is a deep and emotional extreme dislike, directed against a certain object or class of objects. The objects of such hatred can vary widely, from inanimate objects to animals, oneself or other people, entire groups of people, people in general, existence, or the whole world. Though not necessarily, hatred is often associated with feelings of anger and disposition towards hostility against the objects of hatred. Hatred can become very driven. Actions after a lingering thought are not uncommon upon people or oneself. Hatred can go as far as war or just a simple verbal outrage to even oneself commiting suicide for they hate the world or whatever is bothering him/her enough to push the envelope. Hatred can be considered a disease and has been known to be a key part when diagnosing anxiety, depression and sex addiction to over come hateful feelings..

This is such a powerful word. Some people dont even realise it when they use it. I dont think I have ever truly hated anything in my life,most of the anger and hatred I have displayed was most likely directed towards myself in a very indirect manner. Like the above description says,"anxiety, depression and sex addiction to over come hateful feelings.."

Use. Abuse. Take what I want when I want it. This used to be how I lived my life. I am starting to question myself every day and I am really not enjoying it.

Remember,screw you.

No comments:

Post a Comment